40% of people who want solar don’t get it because of aesthetic concerns. Using funds from two consecutive wins in the Department of Energy’s American-Made Solar Prize, we’re re-designing solar cells’ functional metallic contacts, and transforming their utilitarian rectangular grid into something beautiful. Our designs can be combined and rotated to form large-scale patterns, similar to ceramic tile, and can be manufactured using existing equipment, processes, and materials.
- We’ll be at InterSolar North America – Booth #2345 in the Startup Pavilion!
- Asoleyo featured in Fast Company
- New Full-Size Functional Prototypes
- Asoleyo Awarded Department of Energy SBIR Phase I Grant
- Asoleyo one of seven startups focused on energy-related businesses chosen for first Dominion Energy Innovation Center accelerator