The First batch of prototype decorative solar cells came off the production line last week, at UNC Charlotte’s William States Lee College of Engineering. Big thanks to UNCC’s Dr. Abasifreke Ebong for allowing me the use of his solar cell fabrication equipment, and to Dr. Ben Damiani, CTO of Solar Inventions, for helping to arrange this opportunity and providing some of the hard-to-get raw materials!
- We’ll be at InterSolar North America – Booth #2345 in the Startup Pavilion!
- Asoleyo featured in Fast Company
- New Full-Size Functional Prototypes
- Asoleyo Awarded Department of Energy SBIR Phase I Grant
- Asoleyo one of seven startups focused on energy-related businesses chosen for first Dominion Energy Innovation Center accelerator